Functionality is just a one part of Pally’Hi – the label’s dedication is towards simple, urban style and quickly disperses any ideas that outdoor clothing must be dreary or completely over-fashioned. A selection of classic silhouettes, first-class fabrics and quality-conscious manufacturing makes the Pally’Hi look so polished that these pieces can start on a mountain peak, manage a bouldering session and then still be worn for a get-together down at the local afterwards. A line of apparel which meets the requirements and lifestyle of the young, young at heart and style conscious outdoor enthusiasts!
Pally’Hi has now combined the benefits of its two chief fabrics in an exciting and innovative way. Pure merino wool blended with bamboo. The fine merino-bamboo blend results in a slightly airier wearing comfort compared to pure merino fabrics. Bamboo fabrics also have very good moisture-absorbing and antibacterial benefits, as well as a silky soft surface.
Pally’Hi’s vision: Functional Outdoor clothing made from Merino wool combined with contemporary streetwear-aesthetics. Now you too have the chance to experience the sensation of these two wonder fabrics combined! Bergzeit is giving away a complete Pally’Hi Baselayer-outfit, that includes long underwear and a long sleeve. Enjoy the coldest of winter days by snuggling up in the important basic first layer – which we all know is the secret to staying warm in bitterly cold weather.
Everyday Adventure Wear paired up with Baselayers
For the guys, the following outfit is ready and waiting:
- It all started with the Classic Peak Logo T-shirt: the second generation of the easy-care T-shirt is made from a natural merino-bamboo fabric and is an excellent choice for travel and adventure of all kinds. It shines as a first layer worn with merino wool. Performance wear yet still looks great teamed up with jeans.
- For chiller days the Urban Wanderer Hoodie is the piece of apparel to grab. It’ll keep you warm even on the coldest days and surpass your comfort demands with tts incomparably soft merino knit fabric. A true basic outdoor apparel “must-have” for the stylish outdoor man.
- Return home from all that outdoor goodness and the first thing you will want to throw on are your Extreme Chilling Pants. With a relaxed fit, these 100% merino sweatpants make them perfect for a cosy night at home on the couch, time spent on the yoga mat or they even work for that exhausting trek to the supermarket. Pally’Hi takes couch potatoes extremely seriously!
- The classic pom-pom beanie is named Bavarifornication, is made from super-warm merino wool and completes any outfit. An eye-catching Pally’Hi logo adorns the beanie along with the Wittelsbach crown jewels to commemorate Bavarian roots.
- As if struck by lightning: The Lightning Struck Baseball Long Sleeve is made of 180 grams of pure merino wool fabric and an indispensable piece for those wanting a technical featured shirt for winter sporting activity or simply for extra comfort hanging out.
- Team up the shirt with the AK ¾ Long John Pant: The first choice for skiers and snowboard enthusiasts who want to stay warm and dry even in below zero temperatures. 180 grams of merino fabric that is perfect for keeping joints supple warm. 3/4-length prevents unpleasant chafing when you’re wearing ski boots.
For the gals of course, the same goes in women’s styles:
- Life tends to revolve around habits and routines. Spice it up a little with the Life Loop T-Shirt! The lightweight fabric made from a merino-bamboo blend is warm and comfortable around the clock, making the shirt the ideal everyday companion – especially when a little adventure beckons.
- On your way out, throw your favorite hoody over that t-shirt – the Trespassita Hoodie Jacket is as good as it! Pally’Hi has upgraded the urban look with a longer cut and large buttoned pockets – the perfect jacket for dry autumn hikes or milder winter days strolling through town. On bitterly cold winter days you will be grateful for the high collar and the drawstrings. The thick, boiled wool provides superior warmth, has good wind resistance and is more robust than a normal knit or woven fabric.
- Back from your adventures, you’ll love the Extreme Chilling Pants to wear at home again.
- To keep your ears warm, there is also the Coordinate Hat. A true classic among urban hipsters it has reduced aesthetics and warming merino wool – the perfect choice for any winter adventure.
- By carefully selecting extremely fine merino wool with a maximum of 17.5 micron diameter, Pally’Hi has developed one of the highest quality merino wool fabrics available. Also made from this fabric is the Oakkitty Long Sleeve, which effortlessly blends out the line between luxury and practicality.
- In these silky soft leggings made from 100% merino wool, you’ll be perfectly decked out on icy-cold days. The Long John Pant are nicely concealed under your outerwear or under your jeans, yet a warming companion at your side. If the heater’ not working, it also cuts a fine figure indoors as well.
Enter to Win
Enter the Bergzeit Contest in November and you stand the chance to win a complete Pally’Hi outfit to the value of 550 euros. Simply answer our multiple-choice question and with luck you’ll be snuggling into your Pally’Hi baselayer outfit, just rearing for winter to arrive! Contest deadline is the 30. November 2017.
QUESTION: What gives Pally'Hi Merino clothing the defined, functional difference?